Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Poll...Boy or Girl???

I have decided to do a Poll of what gender everyone thinks our baby will be, Boy or Girl? We went to the Drs. on the 21st of May and were supposed to find out the gender, but the little one would not cooperate, so our next appt. is on June 11th in the morning.
Our due date is on November 16th but the baby is growing as if the due date is on the 8th of November instead. I have been sick around the clock on and off, but since I have gotten into the second trimester I have only been sick here and there, so at least it has lightened up.
Savannah just finished her first year of preschool, and is starting summer sessions this week.
Eric bought a new car 92 Mustang Fox Body, this will be his project car even though I think he will finish it sooner than he plans as much time he spends on the internet researching and out in the garage tinkering.
Dixie got into her first dog fight today, nice chunk out of skin, about the size of a quarter. I don't know what got into her she doesn't wander off, but my mom had her in the yard and next thing you know she was across the street in a fight.
The next posting will be about the gender of the baby....

3 comments:

Shari said...

Jen, you're so having a boy, I can just feel it! ;) I love you and miss talking to you! Haven't in awhile. I'm so excited you guys find out the gender so soon. I can't believe how fast time flies! Miss you!!

Rachel said...

I thought you had to be 18 weeks to see the gender? Have they changes that since I had Ashlynn. If so, thats totally awesome!!!!! Id love you to have another girl, but of course that would be me living vicariously through you because thats what I would prefer for myself. Love ya :)

Seaside and Lollipops said...

One minute I think girl, then the next I think boy. Right now? I think it is a girl. . . but in an hour it could change again. Girl! Yeah, Girl!