Thursday, August 6, 2009

A wonderful man.

My brother Jason past away today, he was a great example to us all. Always giving, caring, loving, kind, gentle, and he had a great sense of humor. I will miss him terrible, but he is in the best place anyone can be. We went to his house this morning before the mortuary came and he looked so peaceful, I know that he is looking down on us while he can walk, talk, hear, and be free from all the tubes, I am so greatful he was such a faithful man. I may not have grown up with him, but he has influenced me in my later years. I will always remember him for the wonderful person he was to his family and friends. I will miss you Jason and will always Remember and Love you!!!

2 comments:

Lisa, Cody, Carson and Parker said...

We are sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Jason. I'm glad that he's free of his pain, but I know you'll miss him.