Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blah Day...

Today is Sunday and it is Conference, watched most of it, caught the rest on the radio. It is always nice to hear what the Heavenly Father has in store for us and to hear from the different speakers. I actually started the day out yesterday thinking that President Gordon B. Hinkley was going to be speaking, then I realized that was not true, but I am greatful that we have a Prophet today like President Thomas S. Monson. During the two sessions today they had a biography of him and I am so greatful that I was able to learn more about him. So it is raining to day so it seems very blah. I am sure whoever reads this already knows that we are not pregnant yet, not sure if we are still trying or not, I guess whatever happens will happen when it is supposed to, so we are going to leave it up to Heavenly Father, Eric still seems very nervous most the time about the whole situation so we don't talk too much about it. Work is not very fun these days, I am going to start and look for a different job, maybe in a different yet same field of Finance. Savannah is getting so big I can't believe she is 3 already, and she has such an attitude, she just started to back talk us so whenever she doesn't like what we say she says WELL and then says whatever is on her mind. Eric is doing good at his job but he doesn't like to work on Saturdays, so who knows what will happen next. My Brother Jason has pulled tremendously well through his surgery he says it is the best he has felt in years, he will have another surgery at the end of this month. My Biological Father is doing just about the same with his heart he has another Drs appt. that he will be down for this week. My Mom and Dad are still not quite situated into their house, but in all due time it will feel like theirs. I am going to be putting some more pics up because we finally have internet at our house again.


Savannah bonked her nose and needed a band-aid that she didn't take off for a day.


Pic of our house and it shows some of our flowers.


Our House we bought in March of this year.


This is Savannah on one of our drives that we like to go on.


This is Erics new pride and joy that he traded in his Mustang for.

No comments: