Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yet another week has passed.

This week has been a little better, job still about the same but I made a pinky promise to someone at work I would try for 1 more month to let things settle down. My brother Jason had yet another surgery on Wednesday, thing seemed to have gone well he had to have a trakiotamy (spellcheck) put in his throat so that he could breath we are still not sure about whether his speach nerves are okay, but we know that at least one of them is paralyzed, he is in stable condition sleeping a lot which is a lot different than last time. I finally went in for an MRI tonight and will find out the results in a couple of days. All I know is that I have a major headache now. Tomorrow is Halloween and usually I take the day off but because work has been crazy I have to go in. Next weekend Eric and I get to go to Las Vegas for a few days just for a vacation. Not really sure what we will do since we don't gamble but I think that maybe we will try to see a show and then just spend time together, it will be hard to leave Savannah here but I don't think that she will have much fun being carted around everywhere. Savannah is being SUPER GIRL for Halloween I have some pictures that I need to post but I don't know where the plug for the camera is at so I will have to wait until Eric gets home from school. Life was a little easier this week so I am going to be optomistic and say next week will be better.

No comments: