Friday, October 17, 2008

This week has been crazy

So lets see since my last post, #1 I now officially do not like my job, I still love what I do and I hope that I can endure until another comes. #2 To top things off one of my Best Friends at work is quitting today, she is pregnant and wants time to relax before the baby comes which if I was in her shoes I would have done it a lot sooner if I could, but not only is she leaving on maternity she is not going to come back to work so that makes it especially hard to endure, I know that I will make it only because of my Faith in Heavenly Father. #3 We had a huge snow storm the first for the season and it brought us a foot of snow, all the leaves are still on the trees so of course the tree broke and fell right on top of our fence so now we are A: going to rip the fence off and leave it off, or B: going to get another one which would cost us a pretty penny, not sure what we will do yet, but our backyard now looks horrible. #4 I found out that my niece Katie also has tumors which means that not only does my brother Jason and my other niece Chelsie have them Katie does as well, she has 2 of them and will be meeting with the Drs soon. My sister In-Law called me and wants me to get checked very soon, I tried to do it a couple of months ago but my insurance is not good and will cost about $1200 so I have put it on the back burner until now Eric and I have decided that I need to get it done just so that we know. #5 Erics Aunt Lisa passed away on Sunday, it was very unexpected she was only 48. I think I have been having a really hard time with it as she has been a substitute and a great one at that for Erics Mom as she is still in Florida, She left this world leaving behind her Husband and 5 boys, 2 which are married both have 1 child which 1 of them was born 1 week before Lisa's passing, 1 is on a mission, and the other 2 are still at home. Although it has been tough I know that this is what Heavenly Father planned. Eric is doing actually great with it, he doesn't cry very much so I am not sure how he is doing he says that he is sad but he knows that we will see her again and it is a shorter period of time than we all think. I look at Eric knowing that he is right and that is helping me be better, I first thought of it as WHY but then I realized that Aunt Lisa gets to prepare that way for the rest of us, so in a sense I am jealous as she has already returned to where we are all headed. I am greatly for the Fish Family as they have always welcomed us with open arms, ever since Eric and I were dating I have always felt like family, I am very greatful for Lisa as she was there for me when I had Savannah and I will always remember that, especially when she said that I was so swollen that my hands looked like Uncle Glens.

So that was my week I am looking forward to not working this weekend and starting anew for the next week, going day by day.

1 comment:

Shari said...

We are thinking of you and Eric and pray that you will be comforted and at peace. There is so much going on for you guys right now and if there's anything you need, albeit from Iowa, let me know!! We love ya!